Thursday, March 20, 2008

more of my photography

i was going through some of my work and decided to scan and share some of my contact sheets from high school.


these were taken at the hospital when my niece, rheagan, was born. she is going to be 5 in may, so these are a little old.


for an assignment in one of my photo classes in high school, i made a book with these pictures of my gorgeous cousin, mckenzie. i am pretty proud of the book i made. in the photos on the first contact sheet she doesn't have any makeup on and in the second she does.


spring break of my senior year in high school we went to california. i took these pictures in newport beach.


click to enlarge. also, i have a really "nice" scanner, so ignore the lines and unfortunately there is also a little dust.

No comments: