Sunday, June 29, 2008

i went hiking?

if you know me at all, you know that i am not the most athletic/outdoorsy person. the last time i went hiking was my freshman year of college (just over 2 years ago) and we hiked the y, how precious and lame all at the same time. anyway, on saturday i went hiking with a fun little group of people and it was actually pretty jazzy. it wasn't too incredibly difficult and though my entire body is sore now, it was an overall pleasant experience. we hiked up to stewart falls and it was gorgeous, it kind of made me want to spend more time outdoors. who knows, maybe it won't take me two years to go hiking again.

we actually took like 800 pictures, but i have this really rare talent of ruining pictures and this was the best one. just one of my many wonderful traits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww preshy preshkins my love. i'm very proud of you. remember when we hiked the y... haha mark had to push us from behind like half they way. i miss those days...

-staaaaaaaaacy