Tuesday, January 25, 2011

yay or nay?

my mom forced me to wear lipstick when i was getting ready for my junior prom. as soon as i was in the car i rubbed that lipstick off as fast as i could and slapped on my one true love: chapstick.

i've just never really felt like a lipstick kind of girl. and then i stumbled upon this little blog and i just don't know anymore (oh and also, can we just add this precious little blog to the list of blogs that make me want to die?). i mean should i just stop wearing all this makeup and only do blush, lipstick and mascara? seriously though... red is always classic and cute and the hot pink. oh my goodness, the hot pink! i am in love.

thoughts?

2 comments:

Mickelle said...

i love lipstick. and rockstar diaries, although it is totally depressing. anyways, i say 'yay' to lipstick. it comes off in like 3 hours anyways, so its not a huge commitment really. and revlon lipstick is better than mac lipstick...and cheaper. its a win/win.

Mars said...

uh a. I love that blog and b. I hate lipstick. I refuse to wear it. I feel too fancy. I see other people wear it and it's cute but I'm a chapstick/lip gloss gal. One day I'll convert. MAYBE.