Monday, May 11, 2009

our balls are in your court.

i'll admit it, the office hasn't been all that spectacular lately. the episode a couple weeks ago called "broke" was actually quite hilarious. especially the second time around. michael gave us some precious quotes, for instance...

Our balls are in your court.

I don't care if Ryan murdered his entire family. He is like a son to me.

Michael: Did I ever tell you about the day that Steve Martin died?
Pam:
Steve Martin's not dead, Michael.
Michael:
I know. But I always thought that the day that he died would be the worst day of my life. I was wrong. It's this.

thank you michael scott for bringing your sweet innocence into our lives.

if you did not have the pleasure of watching this episode or just want to watch it again and again, click here. the next episode, "casual friday" wasn't too shabby either, though meredith's outfit was quite traumatizing...