Sunday, February 5, 2012

hart of dixie

i don't know if you're watching hart of dixie yet, but maybe you should.
i don't know if it's just because of my infatuation with rachel bilson, but i'm kind of obsessed. every time i watch it i just want to pick up and move to bluebell, alabama (can you tell that utah and i are having a hard time right now?). and even if you're not really into the show you can at least watch for the styling.

for example:
and these aren't even the best ones! she seriously always looks so good - hair, clothes, shoes, everything. jaime king's southern belle styling is pretty cute too, especially her makeup. and i think the show is pretty fun, just a light hearted show about a small town in alabama.... precious.

this isn't from the show, but here's another one for good measure.
dear rachel,

when i move to california this summer can we please be best friends? we can have bonfires on the beach, go to lunch, go shopping and do pretty much whatever the h we want. i think it sounds pretty great too. call me!

see ya soon,
paige

3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

so i filmed a movie with her, waiting for forever. you two would be great friends! also- i am jealous you are moving to cali. you will do well there.

Jill said...

I love that show! And I too love Rachel, I like to think we would be the best of friends too.

Anonymous said...

I love this show! You are the only other person I know that watches it too! I miss you!