Saturday, February 25, 2012

it's time for another paul walker post.

so i'm in the middle of a fast and furious marathon (don't judge).

seriously paul walker, can you please stop being so incredibly attractive? and can you please tell your eyes to stop piercing into my soul? and can you please stop having just the right amount of scruff? it isn't good for my heart.

well paul, if you can't stop any of the above, can you please never stop making these fast and furious movies? i'd really appreciate it.

sending you huge amounts of love right now,
paige


you can read more about my obsession with paul walker here, here, here, and here.

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

paige, you crack me up. i can never find things with mr walker in them but your updates are so funny.

and thanks for your well wishes about my mission! so cool your dad went there too!