Thursday, October 16, 2008

the dodson wedding

sarah and jason are officially married! the wedding was last saturday (the 11th) at the mount timpanogos (sp?) temple in american fork, ut. i was fortunate enough to be a bridesmaid and be involved in this special day. it really was beautiful, despite the freezing weather. I am so happy i got to be a part of it!


sorry about the closed eyes, but this is the best one i had.



haha, sorry caroline, i couldn't resist. we had a grand time decorating the getaway car.

such a fun day!

bethany jackman was their photographer and i can't wait to see all her amazing photos.

4 comments:

Holly said...

what a pretty wedding!

and i'm pretty sure you spelled timp right.

becky said...

I'm happy for them. I love the decorations, the lanterns remind me of Brooke's wedding. You look fabulous too!

Bethany said...

these are so beautiful! seriously- prettiest wedding ever. and cutest wedding party i've ever seen. i can't wait to edit their pics, i'm thisclose!

Jason + Sarah said...

Cute! I'm glad you got some decent ones, especially the one with my eyes closed.