Wednesday, August 5, 2009

meet the thomases

these are all of my sisters. i kind of really like them.
and yes, we are all wearing the same shoes.
we searched high and low for those moccasins.

my precious little brother, nash.
he's going to be a freshman at byu in the fall.
we're going to have a grand time.

i have pretty much the cutest mom ever.

a little thomas eyebrow raise action. my father taught me well.

notice how i don't look like anyone in my family...
was i adopted and no one told me? thomas family secrets.

thomas family reunion 2009.
this is my dad's whole side of the family (-4 people)...there's a lot of us.
for our reunion we went down to southern colorado.
this picture is in ouray, the prettiest little town ever.

i have pretty much the greatest family. i love them.

No comments: