Tuesday, August 4, 2009

running out of time

so it's august and summer is quickly fading...well not really, but school starts in 27 days and i have quite a few things i want to do before i become a slave to my studies. okay, we all know that i have never been a "slave to my studies" since studying is very very low on my list of favorite things to do, but i think we can all agree that once school starts, i will have much less time.

at the beginning of the summer i made a list of projects i wanted to accomplish:
1. alter a dress that is several sizes too big, but hey it was only $10 - done, though it didn't really work exactly how i had envisioned
2. hem all of my dress pants - attempted, but brooke told me to not hem them and start wearing heels to work (which i also have not done and will not do)
3. make a dress
4. make a quilt - in progress
5. sew pillows for the living room in my apt - done, pictures to come
6. make a skirt
7. make my citizen jeans shorts - done

i have obviously made a lot of progress on these projects...

and i have all these adventures i want to go on before school starts:
1. bear lake
2. float provo river
3. seven peaks
4. kfc in a park
5. camping

i also want to:
1. become a bronze goddess (well on my way after a lot of hard work)
2. finish reading the historian (almost there, though i don't want it to end)
3. make jam
4. become a runner
5. start riding my bike

so much to do in only 27 short summer days. do you have any goals you need to accomplish before the summer ends?

2 comments:

Afton or Brooke said...

1. Get Paige to wear high heels other places than church.

BEAZER said...

2. Get Paige to have at least one non fashion-related goal.